Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Can I Still Buy or Sell a Home During the Pandemic
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
Megan went the extra mile to help with everything during our home purchase. She even did the walk through for us since we were relocating from across the country. She gets an A++ from both of us.
-Corky & Christian Harvey-Michael, Client
Megan sold my house in 1 day! She is extremely knowledgeable on the local housing market. She competitively priced my home & got me more than asking! Your doing yourself a disservice by not having her sell your home!!
-Amy Olson, Client
Working with Megan Staub was such a great experience! She was always available, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. My home was listed and sold in 23 days, I was so happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family!
-Mary Reed, Client
We were new in town and looking to rent. We met Megan at an open house and told her our situation, she showed us a few houses for rent but it was not making financial sense to rent. We switched gears and decided to buy. Megan walked us through everything and went above and beyond in providing us contacts for shutters, handyman and contractors we needed. She made multiple …
-Casey Khan, Client
Megan did a great job staying on top of the key progress dates and we achieved the agreed COE date which was less than 30-days from contract! Working with Megan was awesome, she has excellent communication and follow up. Thank you for the smooth transaction.
-Jon Anderson, Colleague
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Trusted resource for answers about the process
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools
• Dedicated attention to understanding your needs and ensuring your satisfaction
• Strong negotiation skills
• Support through closing and beyond